All about this master
MBA Full Time
City University of Hong Kong - College of Business
MBA Full Time
Why CityU MBA?
CityU MBA offers an accelerated program with flexible extension for further pursuit
- With a wide array of Experiential Learning Courses, CityU MBA participants enjoy exclusive opportunities to:
- Learn business and sharpen career skills in Asia's premier international city, Hong Kong;
- Develop global perspective via overseas group practicums and workshops at UC Berkeley in Silicon Valley and Imperial College in London;
- Obtain consultancy experience through Enterprise Diagnostic Residential Trip in China.
Required diploma(s) :
Tuition & Fees
Between 263 and 304 HKD
CityU MBA is committed to providing students with practical, cutting edge managerial practice. Participants will take a total of 19 credit units of compulsory courses plus at least 9 credit units from the Experiential Learning component, and
- at least 9 credit units from programme elective for General MBA (40 credits), or
- at least 6 credit units from programme elective and 15 credit units (compulsory courses: 6 credit units and elective courses: at least 9 credit units) for One Concentration (49 credits), or
- 30 credit units (compulsory courses: 6 credit units and elective courses: at least 9 credit units from each concentration) for Double Concentrations (58 credits).