All about this master
MSc Corporate Finance
KEDGE Business School
MSc Corporate Finance
In a constantly evolving environment, where innovation creates disruption and financial performance drives valuation, most businesses are challenged : they must make the appropriate investment decisions and assess financing options.
A full English curriculum with professors, lecturers and a network of international partners will enable students to interact in a globalised environment with awareness of their local community and the wider world.
Curriculum (courses, subject modules)
FUNDAMENTALS IN ECONOMICS, FINANCE AND IT, 180 H
- FINANCIAL DIAGNOSTIC AND PEER ANALYSIS
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- BUSINESS VALUATION
- FINANCIAL MODELING
- CASH MANAGEMENT
- DIGITAL ISSUES AND SKILLS IN FINANCE
CORPORATE FINANCE SKILLS, 180 H
- CORPORATE STRATEGY
- CORPORATE PROJECTS
- CORPORATE VENTURING
- CAPITAL RAISING & BUSINESS PLAN
- VENTURE CAPITAL: CROWDFUNDING PROJECTS
(WRITTEN PAPER + ORAL DEFENSE)
(4 TO 6 MONTHS)
ADDITIONAL CONTENTS AROUND SEMINARS, SOFT SKILLS AND CONFERENCES 90H
- HOLT CHALLENGE PROGRAMME
- JOB MEETINGS AND CONFERENCES
- CORPORATE FINANCE SEMINARS
- SUSTAINABLE FINANCE ENVIRONMENT (CONFERENCES, SEMINARS…)
- Le Wagon
Required diploma(s) :
Tuition & Fees
Between 16900 and 25800 €
What are the admission requirements for the MSc in Corporate Finance programme?
Short Track (4 years + of higher education):
- Level of studies: M1 completed, or an International Bachelor's degree (Bac+4), or an equivalent of 240 ECTS credits,
- English level: TOEIC (785)/ TOEFL IBT 79/ IELTS (6)/Cambridge First (B2) /Cambridge Advanced (C1) - exemption for native english speakers or candidates who have had more than one year's work experience in an English-speaking country.
Long Track (3 years + of higher education):
- Level of studies: 3 years of higher education attested by a diploma or an equivalent of 180 ECTS credits,
- Level of English: Language score is optional to enter the Long Track, but compulsory to enter the specialisation year of the MSc.
Applications on our application website join.kedge.edu for the Condensed Track run from 1 October 2022 to 31 March 2023.
Validation of Personal and Professional Experience (VAPP)
You would like to resume your studies by integrating our MSc, Master of Science even though you do not have the diplomas normally required to access it? The Validation of Personal and Professional Experience (VAPP) allows people who does not have the required qualifications or diplomas to access the different levels of higher education. Find out more about the conditions required.
Employment opportunities & career impact
Average time for obtaining the first job offer : 95% of graduates find a job within 6 months after graduation
Employment opportunities :
This programme prepares you to corporate finance with a broad spectrum of applications: valuation of innovation, financial analysis of traded corporation, grasping of M&A and corporate venturing.
You will learn to develop financial acumen and business insight, to engage in complex decision-making at all stage of corporate development, opening doors on many exciting careers...
- Financial analyst in investment banking or investment fund
- Financial auditor, transaction services (“Big Four”: EY, Deloitte, KPMG, PWC)
- M&A professional in consulting or in large corporation
- LBO/IPO Corporate financing and structured financing advisor
- Risk manager, portfolio asset manager
- Capital investor (venture capital, private equity), fund raising
- Corporate venturing professional
Program enrolment information and statistics
|Minimum age||19 years|
|Average age||24 years|
|Maximum age||40 years|
|Students Full Time work experience|
|Average Full Time work experience||2|
MSc in 1 year :
Admission level : International Bachelor's degree (4 years)
Duration : 18 months
Degree : Master of Science
Campus : Marseille
Language : English
MSc in 2 years :
Admission level : Bachelor's degree
Duration : 30 months
Degree : Master of Science
Campus : Marseille
Language : English
KEDGE Business School's faculty is made up of almost 183 full-time lecturers and several hundred professional and academic speakers who teach at our French and international campuses.
The full-time faculty is comprised of lecturers-researchers, 90% of whom hold a PhD. 44% are international professors from over 30 different countries.
Due to the dynamics of the merger process, globalisation and the growth Kedge Business School is experiencing, it now boasts a substantial and incredibly diverse faculty, a strong asset in the face of new challenges in the fields of research and education.
KEDGE is one of the European leaders in academic research on management, with a very ambitious research output.
FIRST FRENCH MANAGEMENT RESEARCH SCHOOL
KEDGE produces the equivalent of one article in a top-ranking journal every day.
In the 2017 ranking of best schools for research in management performed by L'Etudiant, the leading French magazine covering student orientation, KEDGE Business School came out on top in France with a total of 103 articles across all categories published by its faculty in 2015.
This exceptional performance is the result of its excellence strategy applied since the School's creation in 2013.
With three Centres of Excellence: Marketing, Supply Chain and CSR, and five Centres of Expertise: Wine & Spirits, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Health Management, Finance Reconsidered and Creative Industries & Culture, the School affirms its academic expertise on several key issues in management sciences.
Campus facilities & Student Life
The campus in Marseille is divided between two sites: the main campus, Luminy, nestled on the edge of the Calanques National Park, and La Joliette campus located in the heart of the city.
Discover KEDGE Luminy Campus
An extended and renovated campus since September 2021
Situated at the gateway to the Calanques National Park, the Luminy Campus has been completely renovated in line with the sustainable Mediterranean buildings approach within a beautiful natural environment. It is around 30 minutes away from the town centre by bus and a few kilometres away from Cassis, a small attractive town in Provence celebrated for its cliffs and Calanques but also its wines produced in the region.
Over a period of three years, renovation and modernisation work were carried out on more than 21,000m2 of buildings. Thanks to the project, the Luminy campus is positioning itself as one of the leaders in the field of education providing the most innovative facilities and teaching equipment. It offers its scholars exceptional living and working conditions.
The campus facilities:
- 57 classrooms
- 6 auditoriums of which a sheltered outdoor one
- 22 brain bubbles: spaces dedicated to collective reflection sessions
- 20 rooms dedicated to associations
- 1 fitness centre
- 4 catering areas
- 2 Hubs
- 1 new incubator dedicated to business start-ups (KEDGE entrepreneurship Daniel Carasso)
- 370 lockers
- 7700m2 of outdoor space including numerous terraces
The creation and modernisation of spaces allows for a better adaptation to new teaching methods and improve the studying experience. The facilities have been redesigned as stimulating workplaces with a strong technological edge.
- Modular and adaptable classrooms
- Auditoriums with varied seating capacities of which a sheltered outdoor one to accommodate up to 300 students
- Brain bubbles (spaces dedicated to collective reflection sessions)
- A Design School: since 2019, KEDGE Design School has joined the Luminy campus. The Design workshops of nearly 500m2 include a Maker Space (digital manufacturing workshop; wood and machining workshop; metal, resin/paint and ceramics area; modeling workshop), a computer room (digital drawing) and 3D modelling. Our School of Design integrated into our School of Management allows students to acquire cross-functional skills, to hybridise their careers and thus meet the expectations of companies.
Facilities focused on innovation, co-creativity and entrepreneurship:
- The HUBs are unique work spaces that facilitates creation, collaboration and co-working. Students can produce videos (videomathon), discover 3D printing (Digital Workshop), listen to conferences or participate in yoga classes (as part of the Wellness Centre). A second Hub has been created within the new extension
- KEDGE Entrepreneurship Daniel Carasso, a space dedicated to business start-ups equipped with the latest technologies. Set-up on 500m2 on the Marseille Campus, this online platform is committed to supporting hundreds of projects every year.
Facilities focused on the students’ needs and expectations
KEDGE is resolutely focused on the well-being of its scholars and provides them with:
- Various catering areas: Cafeteria, Food Truck, Sport Café, Columbus Café as well as a new space within the extension
- An integrated relaxation/sports area with a fitness room, a city stadium and many sunny terraces
- A developed community life with dedicated spaces
- Nearby accommodations
- Easy access to the campus with sustainable mobility as a priority
- Lockers available for sports or personal belongings.
A campus that respects its environment
The extension and renovation project of the Luminy campus has permitted the reduction of its energy consumption by 20% thanks to the use of thermal insulation, energy regulation systems and the new energy-efficient lightning.
The campus which is located on the edge of the Calanques National Park has been designed to respect its exceptional environment. The new infrastructures reduce the carbon footprint of students and collaborators by being directly attached to the BHLS (High Level Service Bus). In addition, the architecture, in line with the Sustainable Mediterranean Buildings (BDM) approach, incorporates green spaces (roof terraces, creation of agoras,etc).